Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Basic facts practise

Learning goal - I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.



FRIDAY







MONDAY









On Monday I got 25/60 but today I got better because I was concentrating so I got 26/60.
I am trying to be a self managed learner.  

I need to work on my 10's and 100's and my groupings with 10 and within 10.

I know my patterns to 5 in addition and subtraction.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment