Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Lady of Fatima Statue Visit

We are writing a recount about our experience with the Lady of Fatima statue and Liturgy
I can describe my own personal experience.
I can use adjectives and adverbs to describe my experience
I can reread my writing to check for errors and make changes.



click link to see document 



On the first day we were expecting a visitor and she was mary we were told that she was going everywhere around the world visiting every parish, they told us that  mary appeared to three children one was 10 one was 9 and the final one was 7 and I went wow these kids saw mary so I wondered how would I have been if I saw her, so I felt like I was hearing a legend a legend that three kids saw, when I waved the tissue I wondered why did we have to wave the tissues,

WHY I HAVE NOT FINISHED =
I have not finished because I have no wife to finish it at home and at class I have been distracted.

Next time I write a recount the people i know that is going to talk to me I will move or ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment