Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

My silent reading (pokemon talent show)

Today i have read from page 62 to 81 and this is what happens,

Today is the is the day the degas chose the winners I know I said Gary won but he didn't the degas said to him there are more people competing so ash still gets a chance at winning all he has to do is impress the degas  so ash thought of a plan to still win this and it was ( Step 1 get rid of Gary, Step 2 show degas special moves, Step 3 have a girlfriend get rich and a good family be the best trainer in the whole entire world) ash was very cautious he wondered how do I get rid of Gary and Ash said so I will have to get rid of him so what is his weakness then he saw Gary walk by and he was talking to Brock about what are there greatest fears to make them pass out and Ash was ease dropping the whole time but instead of talking about fears they were talking about who would you have as a Pokemon and Gary said pikachu I would you rather chose him and Ash said no no nooooooo......

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment