Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

My First Week in the New School


My first week at the new school felt so exciting I couldn't sleep for days, I wondered for weeks what it would be like, but I also had doubts about the new place like is it going to be loud and irritating or is there going to be drama over who wins in a game I was really worried. 

The day had come and we were finally going to the new school, I was already traumatized just by thinking of it, I could already imagine  being able to work with people I haven't worked with ever and it was a good opportunity to learn from them, 

Being in the new school for the first time was THE BEST WEEK EVER AND I HOPE THE NEXT GENERATION THAT COMES IN THIS NEW SCHOOL WILL CHERISH THIS PLACE AND LOOK AFTER THIS PLACE THE SAME WAY WE LOOKED AND CHERISH THE OLD SCHOOl/BUILDING.

No comments:

Post a Comment