Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

MY READING¬

So far I have read up to page 141, This book is full of history including WW2, The main character of this story is Kate, Kate is a 13 - 14-year-old who has big dreams and whats them to become reality but first, she has to find out a way to provide for the family and cope with her Dads Death, With the arrival of her older brother (Tom) who has been gone for 13 - 15 - years She has so many questions regarding why is life so hard.






This book is very interesting because it has mystery and conflict, I have found kate as a stubborn tenacious girl this book has made me think of how the world was before how the big depression was spreading economically, I'm glad to say this book is AMAZING (in my perspective)...   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charis my name is Angelina. I am a year 8 at Grey Main School, in Totara 3.

    First of I am going to say I love book, I Just read it a few mouths of ago it is one of my favourites. I love this post because you have a photo of the book and a good blurb of the book with out giving much away.

    The only thing you could add it your rating out of ten. Mine would be 7/10.
    What would yours be? If you liked reading this book I know a couple you would love. Abandon ship (the wahine disaster) they are the same story just different titles. You would also like cyclone bowler. Do you like reading true story's?

    Goodbye for now

    ReplyDelete