Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

ACTIVITY WEEK

  
This week is activity week and I was so over excited, I couldn't wait for that mountain trip we have been talking about for so long, we got to the train station and took it from their to pammure, once we got their we were running and running  and once I started running I felt so heavy  as if Sateki was on my back while I was going up the mountain, the only thing I thought was enjoyable about going up the mountain was that I got up the mountain, I looked all around me and took a second to admire the wild life and think of how we are the cause of so many animal extinctions, we got half way up and I nearly fell, my heart was pounding, my blood started to flow faster and faster. 

I had sat down and I was thinking of how I would have fell down and injured or even killed my  self, after the thought of dieing I got up and started running the whole way down, and once I got down I laid down and enjoyed my self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment