Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Holiday recount

Learn
We are writing a recount about one special moment in the holidays using our Personal voice and adjectives

Success 
I can use my personal voice by describing what happened at one special moment. I can use my personal voice by describing what I saw, what I felt, what I heard in my special moment. I can use adjectives, similes, and adverbs to make my writing more interesting


HAVING A SLIPPERY DAY SABOTAGING ICE SKATING


Today is a special day because my parents are taking me ice skating and then they said not you, us I felt sad and
angry at the same time so I had to create a plan to sabotage there trip so I popped the tyers with a
knife but my dad had spare tires then I hid the keys but my mum found it, I WAS SO ANGRY THAT MY HEAD WAS GOING TO EXPLODE!! MY FACE TURNED RED AND MY HEAD WENT



CABOOM!!!!!!.


After that I sat down a moment and thought what would I do if I was them
and I got it I had to jump in the boot and steal all the money so I did and
I spent all the money on food and once they found out they were ANGRY I saw my
dads face going red and I was scared that something bad was going to happen
and they told that I had the wrong wallet and that it was Analei’s and I thought of this
( I heard 7some say this) when you're in a deep hole you gotta learn how to stop
and do the right thing so I apologize and did the right thing and we all went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment