Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

My silent reading

Today I have read from page 50 to the end and this is what happens,

I am going to be the best said ash but Brock came up to him and said why do you keep going on and on about that because I want to be the best Pokemon trainer in the world but what will happen if you give up I will never give up I will keep going forward but then they stumbled apron 1,0000 slow poke Pokemon and we were so amazed that I steed on one of the slow pokes tail and I screamed because is startled me and a huge crowd came and started chasing me and I ran and ran until I ran out of air and they started to throw stuff at my one person tried to thru something at my head but my Pokemon saved me and once after the huge crowd gave up a huge robot came from the ground and it ran out of gas and ash did his final blow and he told one of his Pokemon to hit the robot and it hit like a rhino and the robot fell and after all that ash wanted to be the best the end


No comments:

Post a Comment