Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

My silent reading

Today I have read from page 79 to the end and this is what happens,

Today is the day I am going to finally make it I just need to go a little longer and once I got there the whole entire team was there cheering me on I went and went on until I was nearly and the finished line I saw a competitor in front i was to focused on him that my bike fell over and I went flying up and up in the sky as I was a bird then I landed on his head I once he got to the finish line I fell in front and crossed it first I thought he won but after I got up they gave the trophy to me and we yelled out we wooooooooooooooon and we all were so happy and then we got on the plane and went back to new mouse city and once we got there my whole entire family was there and they were super duper happy to see me also the mouses welcomed me as well all I wanted is to go home curle up nice and cosy and read my favorite book but first I had to  go to the hope hospital and give them our trothy and when we got there they surprised us and gave us a great big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment