Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

St Pius X's First assembly for 2019

So Today on the 15 of March St Pius x had its first assembly for 2019, It first started off as a normal working rushing day, just to get work done for our first assembly of this year 2019, anyway after getting sorted we practiced our lines especially Me (Charis) and Timu, we practiced and practiced until it was time for everyone to come together and share what they learned, created and shared. 




It was finally time, time to share our learning I shook in fear while taking long deep breaths I told my self over and over (Don't overthink this) anyway it was time, time for me and Timus turn to explain what we learned about, First off Timu Said this then I said this at the end I shook in fear try to signal Timu to say the last line we agreed on but what I forgot is that he said we were not going to say that part so I shook and said thank you and put my head down despiting the fact I felt embarrassed.  

________________________________________________________________________

well at the end I got my badge for being a member of the Te Rangatira I am also proud to be in Rm 7 cause it teaches us, seniors, to inspire the little ones such as RM 1,4 and 3 so once they get into Rm 7 they won't be a problem child.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Charis,
    I think that You and Timu did a great job in our assembly! I think that you should work on your spelling and grammar. You did a great job expressing how you felt during this assembly!

    Blessed Week,
    Sia.

    ReplyDelete