Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

MY 100 word illustration

















sry if you can't see but here if you click on the imageyou will see better but what you will see is a bridge in a jungle I wrote about it if you want to see scroll down or look under here to read my 100-word challenge,

It is not done but it is what I have done.




On a normal night we were on a flight back home then we hear a noise coming for the
engine when we look it was a spear inside the engine we were immediately coming down
“EVERYONE!!!!! BRACE FOR IMPACT
”I ran Climbed the hall checking the people we belted in, then suddenly
spears and arrows came towering at us the pilots got hit both directly on the chest everyone was
screaming,
then we crashed on an island (Crew member) “Captain where are we” (Captain) “Looks like a
jungle to me
” My thoughts jumbled, how would spears and arrows come from a  jungle,
I had to investigate so I first checked if
everyone was alright when I went inside EVERYONE everyone was dead except for my crew,
I told them to stay
with the ship, while I looked around, that's when I say a pack of
savages running I saw one of my crew members being
slaughtered I ran back then an arrow hit my arm when I saw a tiger it came up to me
I stood up fearless I stood there frozen I ran up to it yelling KILL ME, COME AT ME, COME ON,
and it did it came to me and licked me and helped me up it walked me back to the plane and we stayed
there for a year and a lot,

No comments:

Post a Comment