Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Silent reading (Diary of a 6th grade ninja)

Today I have read from page 21 to 28 and this is what happens,

Today is the next day and this week is carer week the week when we choose our carer I hoped I get the best but Mr. But head (vice president) is sitting next to me you know the one that was in the giant robot yeah him he is really a bad guy also why does he chooses to sit with me out of every sitting in this room he comes to me I felt uncomfortable with him bossing me around like i'm his slave you know one day I will get my revenge and he will whats coming to him  but then faith cam over and she's the girl I like but I'm to afraid to talk to her even as her friend, every time she's near me I start to sweet like crazy and once Mr. But head notices I'm dead and if he notices he's going to yell it to every one so I said to my self play it cool don't worried but that last part worries me more I panicked panicked until I fell asleep and when I woke up I I.......

To be continued.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment