Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Silent reading (The Amulet of Athlone (The chronicles of Jack macool)

Today I have read from page 90 to 100 and this is what happens,

Today is the day we go on our journey to take down goll but first I have to get to the top of Mount Olympus where my cousin lives while we walk I thought maybe he has some weapons that I can use to defeat him so we kept on going, when got there it looked like everything was broken and in everything there was my cousin fin he was all beat up and he told us that goll and his army attacked him and his village this made Jake very mad so he needed a team, a team to fight goll and his army so he went with fin all the way back to the other village and got fin all patched up and went to get some mucle,

(To Be Continued)..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment