Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

My Learning is Different....

 100 Word Challenge 


Prompt || My learning is Different


My learning is Different due to Covid-19. During the lockdown, education has changed dramatically around New Zealand and has raised learning virtually online. 


For me, personally, virtual learning is a challenge due to family issues and the lack of motivation for learning and the most common problem was the lag and technical issues, these were just a few challenges I and a few others faced during the lockdown.


My initial thought about Virtual Learning is that the positive aspect would be, being flexible about learning anytime and anywhere. But this did not apply to me. Looking back at the previous lockdown and the most current lockdown, my achievement has been slowing down. And for me personally, I’m disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment