Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day 7# bones)

Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description of your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you?

To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip.



What I have learned

I have learned a lot about my country and all the places I been to  its been a remarkable journey around the country it's been great past these few trips I loved seeing a real life volcano and all the places I haven't been to these trips helped me learn all about this country and that this country is special in its own way but it's the people who decide to be themselves and not anyone else but now I truly understand that all the places I've been to taught me all about this beautiful country so I think that I did my very best.

And that's all I have learned past these past trips

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charis,

    Great start to blogging through your experience. Perhaps you could re-visit this activity once you have completed all the activities. I would love to read more about your upcoming experiences.

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charis,

    I'm reading your blog from my home in Canada. I'm so glad that you decided to take this opportunity to tour your beautiful country through the blogging program! I hope that you'll be able to see volcanoes and other special features of the North and South islands for yourself in the years to come.

    I've visited New Zealand 4 times as my daughter and grandson and family live in Auckland and my husband went to school in Dunedin a long long time ago. The forests and shorelines of the South Island are very rugged and beautiful - wonderful to hike through the forests and walk along the shores looking for signs of whales and dolphins and birds. I've also walked up some of the volcanoes on the North Island - my goodness, you have to be fit to do that! I very much admire Kiwis who hike and walk - you have to be in great shape to make it to the top of those amazing hills and volcanoes!!

    I hope you've enjoyed the activities you've completed as a participant in the program. And I'm so glad that you've learned more about your country. You're very lucky to be a Kiwi!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete