Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Day 2# bones)


Bonus Activity: When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favourite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blog.


Ana lei and chairs

1. charis) what food do you like?)
Ana lei)pizza

2. Ana lei)what food do you like?)
Charis)McDonald's

3. Charis)what do you like to do for fun?)
Ana lei) tank i mine craft PS3 bullying her cousins

4. Ana lei)What do you love to eat?)
charis)pizza

5. charis)who is your favourite friend?)
Ana lei)von

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Charis,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme. I'm Jacinta and I am so excited to be blogging with you through the school holidays.

    Thank you so much for interviewing Ana Lei and asking questions about her interests. I really love the way you indicated what each person asked and responded. I love eating pizza too. My favorite is plain mozzarella cheese pizza

    I just want to encourage and let you know that when asking questions it is important to insert the question mark (?) symbol so that it shows who asked the questions and who answered. I am so proud to see the variety of questions you selected to get to know your friend because now I have just had the opportunity to get to know you both a bit more. Thank you so much for that.

    I am excited to see more amazing work from you. Keep it up.


    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete