Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

My special moment in the holidays

learning goal - write about one special moment from your holidays.

Use your personal voice, describe your special moment using your senses.

Sailing the fun seas

Image result for sailing
                                       
On a sunny day, me and my dad went sailing for my birthday, I was nervous because I have never gone sailing before but today was my first time.
                                      
When me and my dad got a boat from my papa he told me to sit down and watch him, so I wanted to help to get ready to set sail at first I felt sea sick but I handled it and didn't get sea sick.


Once we got the boat ready we set sail and I really felt sea sick I tried to hold the sickness by holding my breath but I couldn't so I grabbed a towel to on so I had to carry it like a baby.


While me and my dad were sitting we started to fish so I grabbed a net to help my dad and we had fun.


but it was time to come back so I and my dad had a quick swim and he told me to hold on to the boat and he sailed us back while I was holding on so me and my dad had the best fun I ever had with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment